Wednesday 12 July 2017

FXQU_A1 Progress Wednesday July 12th 2017

Quick update as its been a little while since the last.

FXQU_A1_MME has unwound a large number of trades today and the balance is now over $80,000.  There has been over 24,000 trades completed for this system.  

FXQU_A1 Minors is performing well - the results are below for you to take a look.

I have had to remove down my Axitrade demo account (this for FXQU_Majors) as the account was not set to non-expire by Axitrade (even though they had indicated it was). 

FXQU_A1_Majors_Test is my live account.  I reset the trading engine for this account when the balance reached $200 (down from $1300) - the original setting of G10 majors and 70 timeframes for each pair was too high.  It is now only 3 pairs and 47 time frames for each pair -  the pairs are AUSUSD, EURUSD and GBPUSD.   I intend to keep it like this until the balance hits $2,000 - currently half way there.

cheers
FXQU




No comments:

Post a Comment