Thursday 8 June 2017

FXQU_A1 Progress Friday 9th June 2017

Morning All

with the UK election producing interesting results and the pound getting pushed around heavily I was looking forward to seeing how FXQU_A1 would handle this.  Here is an extract from the MT4 detailed report .. still going ok.   

On a side note I will looking to fire this up on another broker and not Go Markets - the reason being that Go Markets do not offer copy trading! ... and so at present I am leaning towards Axitrader.  I did look at Pepperstone however the number of currency pairs they offer is to limited.

My primary focus is to push FXQU_A1, MT4 and the VPS they are hosted on, to solidify the overall robot's performance ... from there copy trading will be offered - and probably in two groupings: the first will be major pairs only and the second will be a basket of about 20 or 30 pairs .. 

that's all for now
cheers
FXQU
 

No comments:

Post a Comment